Tuesday, January 31, 2012

cadbury cream egg rocky road

I am sure you remember the Mix-N-Match Rocky Road post? Well, just because it is Easter (I get in early), and Henry is addicted to these little eggs, I have invented the amazing Cadbury Cream Egg Rocky Road (should trademark), and it is heaven.

Enjoy fellow choc crazies.

Ingredients 
250g milk chocolate, chopped
250g dark chocolate, chopped 
2 x 135g packet of mini Cadbury Cream Eggs 
200g marshmallows, chopped 
1/2 cup pistachio nuts, err? chopped 
1/2 cup desiccated coconut 
Method

1/ Line a standard square slice tin with baking paper 
2/ Combine all ingredients (except milk and dark choc) in a bowl and mix well

3/ Place milk and dark chocolate in a bowl above a pot of boiling water. Gently melt, stirring continuously

4/ Pour dry ingredients into melted chocolate, mix well

5/ Pour into tin (quickly, as it sets immediately), and refrigerate until chocolate has set

Tip/ Cut into triangles using a warm knife





1 comment: