I am breastfeeding at the moment and my beautiful boy is a little poppet at around 9.5kg (4.5 months old). Needless to say he eats me alive. I find if I don't eat constantly I start to get the shakes. I need food, and lots of it. I have found having a huge sandwich during the day keeps me going for a little while... at least 45mins.
Ingredients
(Makes two large sandwiches)
1 can of tuna or salmon
Half an avocado
1 tbs mayonaise
1 small can of corn kernels
1 stick of celery finely chopped
1 handful of rocket
2 tbs feta
Bread roll, baguette, crackers, or whatever you feel like
Method
1/ mix the tuna, avocado, mayonnaise, chopped celery, corn in a bowl.
2/ layer the bread with rocket, top with the tuna mixture, and feta, season with salt and pepper.
This is also really good with bbq chicken or ham, or any cold meat really.
Enjoy x
Ingredients
(Makes two large sandwiches)
1 can of tuna or salmon
Half an avocado
1 tbs mayonaise
1 small can of corn kernels
1 stick of celery finely chopped
1 handful of rocket
2 tbs feta
Bread roll, baguette, crackers, or whatever you feel like
Method
1/ mix the tuna, avocado, mayonnaise, chopped celery, corn in a bowl.
2/ layer the bread with rocket, top with the tuna mixture, and feta, season with salt and pepper.
This is also really good with bbq chicken or ham, or any cold meat really.
Enjoy x

No comments:
Post a Comment